Friday 5 June 2009

Back to work after lovely hols

I'm back from Somerset and on a last ditch push to get more votes. I've hassled EVERYONE I know, including Scott Mills and his team to see if I can get them to vote for me. The feedback I've had has been really positive but I'm up against Esther and the might of Durham Uni's marketing department so I'd better get hassling some more!

Astonmitchell was busy while I was away. I was in touch via my new iphone the whole time, so I didn't really miss much of what was going on. I have to say I preferred my old Blackberry but it died on me, so I thought I'd try out what Apple have to offer.

I'll be on full PR throttle next week once I'm back to work properly. I want to get in touch with some of the daytime TV shows to see if there is any angle they'd like to work with us on.

So - voting closes on Sunday and I've done my best to get as many as possible. If you're reading this and you don't know me, then please do vote for me as I really want to win and I've worked extremely hard to get this far!

Got to go as I've got a toddler looking expectantly at me - think she wants her tea.

More over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment