Saturday 6 June 2009

Nearly caught up!

I'm almost caught up with work after being off - phew! Lots of orders through astonmitchell today, wonder if it's because it's raining and everyone is indoors on the internet! We have a returning customer from the USA who seems to love our Italian Fontana Contarini range as he keeps coming back for more. I think he's getting braver each time!

Board meeting with Kate next week I think - we're trying to work out how much to spend on Google Adwords - it's a fine line between spending too much and too little! Orders are noticeably affected either way but sometimes the profit on the additional orders is wiped out by the extra Google spend. Analysis required!

Finally got my other new website up and running. Mark Foster of VTS Design built the astonmitchell site for us - I maintain and update it day to day, and I am always impressed by his attitude. I asked him to build my Claire Mitchell Consultancy site and he's come up trumps again. http://www.clairemitchell.co.uk is looking good - very modern and very friendly, just what I wanted. It's focused on Social Enteprise marketing although I already have clients who are 'for profit' too. Hopefully I'll get lots of enquiries through, I do like working with SEs, always very interesting.

Voting closes tomorrow night and I have everyone I know, and everyone THEY know trying to get more votes for me - I really want to win! Fingers crossed !

More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment