Sunday 7 June 2009

That's It - I'm all touted out!

I've been touting for votes all over the place. My sister has been working on her 500+ facebook friends to get them to vote from every phone and email address they possess. My auntie has been onto her friends and relatives in Canada; my mum has covered her Reiki class; my husband has hassled work and old army contacts; I've emailed Scott Mills and made a complete pest of myself on Facebook, Linked In and Twitter. And we've got a request on the astonmitchell site too.

It is in the hands of fate and the gods of entrepreneurship now. I am all touted out.

Now please will you all think positive thoughts and hope that I've done enough to win?

Thanks to everyone who has voted for me. Whatever the outcome it's been a great experience. I've met some lovely people and got back in touch with lots more lovely people by asking them to vote. I even managed to fit in a holiday!

Favourite quote of the week 'Im a human being not a human doing'

must remember that one!

:0)

Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment