Tuesday 26 May 2009

(10) Back at work

I nearly had a whole day off. I had most of yesterday off and went to the annual Meet (carnival) at Barnard Castle, which was lovely in the gorgeous sunshine. I was supposed to be on BBC Radio Tees this morning but I have a persistent and horrible sounding cough which sounds like a distressed seal, and it wouldn't have made good radio. To cancel a radio appearance is sacriledge for me but needs must, and I had to phone up at 7am to apologise to the rather strict-sounding lady. I'm sure she thought I'd probably overdone the drink on the Bank Holiday and had a hangover but I don't drink - so I hadn't!

I was out seeing one of my lovely 'day job' clients this afternoon, helping them to complete a rather complicated business plan. We got there in the end, it seems to have taken ages, but they're still full of drive and energy to get on and start the business.

I've been writing the copy for my Claire Mitchell Consultancy website which should be up and running soon - i've just been trying to get inspiration but I think I'm about there now.

Just had an email from a customer who wants some brown mascara to thicken his lashes - really tricky for guys as it can look quite obvious so I've asked him lots of questions and hopefully we can help him out. I'm still on a mission to find some GOOD brown mascara for men. It's like a Mission Impossible challenge at the moment.

Right - I'm coughing like a loony again, off to bed!

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment