Saturday 16 May 2009

(4) The Weekend Already!

Last week seemed to fly by. We appeared in the Northern Echo on Tuesday with our Scott Mills story and then in the Teesdale Mercury on Wednesday with a similar story. Then I was mentioned as a finalist in the Echo again on Thursday. I think I might turn into a media bore...! We're going to run a competition with the Mercury shortly to find a male model for our YouTube demonstrations - I can't wait to see who enters. We know that there are some good looking guys of all ages in Teesdale, I just hope some are brave enough to come forward!

Mitch is back from Kent and has taken Chloe shopping to B&Q so that I can do a couple of hours' work. I've got a few bits to do for clients and want to do some more work on the astonmitchell site. I've also got to write the web copy for my Claire Mitchell Consultancy website which is just a holding page at the moment.

The sun has just come out so I'm hoping to get out and about with the family later today. Hubby is off to Portsmouth again on Sunday afternoon but then he's on holiday for a fortnight, which is lovely as we get him to ourselves. We're off to Dorset in our caravan for the second week - the first week I've got a couple of radio slots booked in so we're staying at home and doing stuff around the house. Going to be on Radio Tees and also Radio Teesdale. Good opportunities to promote the business!

Right, off to do some work while I have the chance

more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment