Wednesday 20 May 2009

(7) Busy busy busy

Just had my hair cut so that I look vaguely presentable at tomorrow's conference and dinner. Had a great meeting with Linda Britton of Prink Media this morning at an old ladies' coffee shop (!) and we'll be doing some men's make up demonstrations at a great event she's planning in August. We're also going to be involved in a prize for father's day being run by a local newspaper, which is good news.

I had a bit of a shock this morning after I'd signed up to follow some people on Twitter. I'd misjudged one of them and thought he was a man who ran a magazine similar to Gay Times. Turns out he sends Twitter Tweets linking to very rude videos, which is not really what I'd expected so I hurriedly deleted that one.

I thought my new astonmitchell business cards would have been here by now but they aren't - according to the printer's tracking system online they are still at the 'printing' stage - what a shame I won't have them for tomorrow. At least I have my Claire Mitchell Consultancy cards to give out if required but it's not the same! :0(

We're running a competition in the Teesdale Mercury next week to find a model for our YouTube site and I've just seen the article draft - I can't wait to see who comes forward on that one :0)

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment